Join Our Team
Love What You Do
We are a small but mighty team of enthusiastic individuals who put people over profit. We are passionate about bringing quality healthcare to communities all over the United States. Whether you’re just starting out in medical staffing or have been around the block, we are looking for people who can build long-lasting relationships. Clear Choice offers both flexibility and a family-like atmosphere. Medical recruiting can be extremely rewarding (both personally and professionally) but requires GRIT! If you are a team player who is ready to dive into an exciting new career apply to join our team!
Benefits of Working at Clear Choice:
- Aggressive PTO Package.
- Insurance 1st day of the month after you start – includes free covered preventative prescriptions.
- Supportive and positive environment for those who want to learn and become successful.
Recruiter, Omaha NE
- Source new candidates through cold calling, social media job posting, referrals and outlook job blasts
- Identify the candidate’s skillset and requirements to match qualifications to the current job openings nationwide
- Develop Relationships to maintain current and future needs
- Stay educated on current market conditions to provide the best customer service to our travelers
- Utilize lead generation through social media and in-house database
- Negotiate contract details with healthcare professional to guarantee a positive outcome to get candidates placed
- Design Job posting for social media platforms to engage audience
- Educate candidates on activities in job locations to create a mental picture of the experience
- Think outside the box to help candidates find the right fit for the position to engage their curiosity
- Initiate a social media presence and actively engage with audience
Why choose Clear Choice Resources?
- Leadership Development for career advancement opportunities
- Office perks and company outings
- Community volunteer opportunities
- Competitive Salary and Bonus structure
Required Education and Experience:
- High School or GED
- 2 years of sales experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least (3) years of sales experience with a background in recruiting
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Short Term Disability
- Flexible PTO Plan
Work Location and Schedule:
- This is an In-Office work setting, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5 PM CST.
- Time and Attendance is required